Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Privy, a subsidiary of Attentive, is the email marketing platform for Shopify & Wix stores that need the tools & coaching to grow from $0 to $1 million in sales. We're the #1 reviewed sales app in the Shopify app store, and to date 500,000+ small e-commerce brands around the world use Privy-- and we've helped them generate $6 billion in sales so far. Our mission is to provide the tools, education, and support small ecommerce brands need to grow their online stores and build thriving businesses.
Privy is looking for a business development minded professional to help us grow the agency partner channel. The Associate Partner Manager is responsible for initiating, building and owning relationships with Privy’s agency partners, with the ultimate goal of creating a long term revenue stream from our agency channel. The Partner Manager is primarily responsible for the health and expansion of the overall partnership with agencies and to drive commercial value across Privy’s full suite of products. This job will entail driving new sales from partner referrals, top of funnel growth, expanding our partner channel, and enabling our agency partners to promote and utilize Privy’s products for their brands. You will source and own the pipeline growth for Privy’s offerings by strategically partnering with agencies across our partner ecosystem. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone with 2-3 years of SaaS selling, Customer Success, or marketing experience looking to break into ecommerce partnerships.
- Become an expert on the Privy platform and how we work with our partners.
- Relationship management with our existing agency partners.
- Establish relationships, set up quarterly syncs, account audits, check ins, and be their POC for everything Privy.
- Identify and bring into the program new agency partners to work with Privy.
- High activity and high touch points with our partners.Bring in quality leads for our Account Executives.
- Help navigate our portfolio of hundreds of agency partners and find out which partners we want to partner with.
- Assist in developing a plan for managing the hundreds of current agency partners in our program.
- Become an expert in the Shopify + Wix partner ecosystem and immerse yourself in the world of ecommerce agencies.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years experience working in SaaS sales, customer success, marketing, or agency work.
- Partnership/channel or ecommerce experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Ability to speak with agency owners and directors and be the face of Privy.
- Organized and strong time management skills.
- Personable and a relationship first mindset.
- Flexibility - we’re a small company that moves fast.
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.