Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Analyst, Deal Enablement
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We're building something special here within the Deal Enablement team at Attentive - supporting an ever evolving sales organization, this Deal Enablement Analyst role represents a unique opportunity to join the ground level of a fast-paced, strategically focused team, contributing to the business through building strategies and processes, while leveraging tools to help our sales team scale.
- Reviewing contracts for accuracy/compliance and booking orders
- Act as a trusted partner and collaborate with sales, finance, and legal leadership
- Continuously improve existing quoting and booking processes
- Work with Sales Enablement to lead operational trainings for the field organization
- Coordinate, design, and deliver training materials and content for internal team members and stakeholders
- Identify and implement operational IT enhancements
- Maintain a library of best practices and internal process documentation
- Conduct analyses and create reports and dashboards for management
- Implement continuous improvements to the Deal Enablement team and sales organization
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2+ years of experience working in, Order-To-Cash Operations, or Sales Operations at high-velocity startups and/or mid-to-large scale global companies
- Experience with reviewing contracts for compliance
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Executive presence with the ability to drive improvements without minimal oversight
- Intermediate level MS Excel skills and analytics background
- Familiarity with MS Office / GSuite
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across departments and juggle multiple priorities
- Motivated individual with career aspirations in the fields of technology and finance
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.