Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
AE, New Product Sales
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We’re looking to hire an outcome-oriented Mid Market Account Executive, New Product Sales to build personal relationships and help lead the charge on new product sales. We need a motivated and strategic team player to engage with existing customers on their strategic priorities and drive expansion revenue. This position will report to the GM, New Product Sales.
- Work in tandem with the GM, New Product Sales to evangelize and sell new products to existing client base.
- Engage with existing customers around their strategic priorities and initiatives with regard to Attentive expansion.
- Collaborate with Sales and Client Strategy teams to ensure a cohesive customer experience and build lasting relationships across customer accounts and securing expansion growth.
- Prepare, present and expand existing business through industry events, virtual meetings and conferences.
- Work alongside dedicated inside sales representatives to schedule and prepare for meetings with existing customers.
- Act cross-functionally with marketing, product and design to guide market positioning and to provide feedback on product requirements.
- Leverage CRM data and manage the sales process to ensure delivery against metrics.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 1-3 years experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales, ideally at ESPs, CDPs, etc.
- Consistency in exceeding sales targets and key performance indicators
- Skilled in growing existing business while communicating effectively with senior management
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Experience managing a complex sales cycle across Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Hard-working and persistent, ensuring delivery of great results
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.